Presented by Afterlight Collective, Inc, this app would make sure that you won’t waste your iPhone 6’s 8 MP iSight camera. With its provision to give you freedom to pick and mix to make your very own fusion picture filters and share them out, you would never get any experience like this anywhere.
Afterlight – A Fascinating iPhone 6 Enhanced Photography App
Afterlight comes with the manually controlled camera, picture editing tools, and any other great perks that you could have while staying with the iOS photos app. These features could be accessed once you turn the Afterlight extension on.
The latest version, Afterlight 2.6 would feature:
- Fusion Filters sharing via email with your friends you can access by a tap of the sharing button.
- Efficiency by utilizing the new Extension editor that the iOS 8 photos app has.
- Optimization for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Addition to the camera, the manual camera controls.
There are a tremendous number of filters and editing tools featured in this app that would never fail to amaze you. This perfect app is recommended by the mobile photography expert that it will guarantee you satisfaction.
- Creating a Time-Lapse Video with iPhone 6
- Connecting iPhone 6 to TV Screen
- Afterlight – A Fascinating iPhone 6 Enhanced Photography App
We know that this information is not good enough for you who an expert of using all of features on iPhone 6, but we hope our article about A Fascinating iPhone 6 Enhanced Photography App is useful for you who never reading this tip before.
Just think that this iPhone tip for our record and can be useful for the futures 🙂